Download the "EDUCAUSE Conferences and Events" app for easy access to view the daily agenda, to create your own itinerary, explore venue maps, and complete session/presenter evaluations.
To download and log in to the app:
- Download the event app for your device or use the desktop web version
- Sign in to the mobile app—use the same email address used to register
(Using the same e-mail address used to register for the conference, sign in and you'll be asked to verify access to the mobile app through a confirmation email sent to the address you provide. Note: You'll be asked to do this once for each device you plan to use and should use the same address for syncing purposes.)
- Verify your access by clicking on the emailed link
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you've made changes to your itinerary and want to sync multiple devices, click on the settings button in the welcome tab and then the circle refresh icon on each device you want to sync.
Highlights of this year's app!
- Includes participant list and social profiles
- Ability to message other participants who authorize it
- Requires login for enhanced security
- Take notes right within the session
- Event dashboard shows what's coming and what's most popular