The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference is a prime opportunity to showcase your thought leadership and make connections with leaders and professionals across higher education IT. Opportunities to do so at this year’s event include:
- Industry and Campus Presentations
- Lunch and Learn
- Private Meeting Suites in the Exhibit Hall (for exhibiting companies only)
- Ancillary Meeting Space (for exhibiting companies only)
Industry and Campus Presentations
Our corporate community is invited to conduct presentations in-person in Denver and/or online on future directions, best practices, stories of successful collaborations, lessons learned, and solutions to community-wide issues within various program tracks.
Your presentation must be educational in nature and conducted in partnership with at least one presenter from a higher education institution or you may have a small, diverse panel-type session with up to three presenters and one moderator.
Program Tracks/Areas of Focus
- Teaching and Learning
- Leadership and Future Workforce
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Student Engagement and Success
- Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Supporting Research Computing
- Infrastructure and Networking
- Policy and Law
In-person registrants will have access to both the online and in-person sessions.
|In-Person | 30 Available
Conduct a 45-minute presentation in Denver, CO.
|Online Simulive | 6 Available
A simulive presentation is a 20-minute pre-recorded session that runs during the online program. While the recording is being played, presenters are actively engaged in the chat, answering questions and interacting with attendees.
|Three complimentary full-conference registrations
(for access to the online program only)
|Online Live | 6 Available
Present live for 45-minutes during the online program [November 2–3].
|Four complimentary full-conference registrations
(for access to the online program only)
Lunch and Learn
Host a one hour lunch for up to 50 attendees at the Colorado Convention Center and make this time your own! For example, you can invite a guest speaker to share their thought leadership on a related topic or informally network.
EDUCAUSE will provide space and your company will work with the convention center on room set and food and beverage.
|Wednesday Lunch and Learn | 3 Available||$4,500 (plus expenses) Sold|
|Thursday Lunch and Learn | 3 Available||$4,500 (plus expenses) Sold|
Private Meeting Suites In the Exhibit Hall
We've made it easy for you to meet with clients throughout the day at the in-person event. Meeting suites are private spaces reserved for your company only, where you can have more personal conversations with your current or potential customers.
Meetings suites will be located on the exhibit hall show floor and will be open during exhibit hall hours.
Please note: You must be an exhibiting company to secure a meeting suite and attendees are not allowed in the exhibit hall outside of show posted hours.
All suites include:
- 13' x 13' x 8' hard-wall room with lockable door (suites must remain 13' x 13' x 8')
- Standard carpet
- Identification sign with company name
- Basic electricity
(Ceiling not included.)
Additional in-suite opportunities (at company's cost):
- Order furniture and brand your suite (arranged through Freeman)
- Serve food and beverage in your suite (arranged through Centerplate)
- Audiovisual (arranged through Freeman AV)
- Internet (arranged through the convention center)
|Private Meeting Suite in the Exhibit Hall||$6,500 Sold|
Ancillary Meeting Space
By reserving ancillary meeting space, you can host community or customer-focused meetings in conjunction with the in-person conference.
Please note: You must be an exhibiting company to secure ancillary meeting space.
- Business meetings for boards or clients
- Working meetings for committees, focus groups, user groups, or consortia
- Internal meetings for personnel, organization staff, or teams
- Social events to include receptions or dinners