The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference provides many opportunities for corporations to reach key decision makers in higher education IT from around the world—leading to heightened visibility, connections, and exposure to your innovative solutions.
Whether you're exhibiting, sponsoring, advertising, or presenting, you can create a package to meet your marketing goals at this premier higher education IT event!
EDUCAUSE 2016 Opportunities
Extend your brand's reach before, during and following EDUCAUSE 2016 by taking advantage of various advertising opportunities (print, online, on-site displays) to fit your company's marketing strategy and budget.
Present and Collaborate
Position your company as a subject matter expert in front of your target audience and network with key prospects who are eager for your technology solutions.
Gain wide visibility with our attendees through a variety of affordable and effective sponsorship opportunities.
If you're an emerging edtech company that serves the higher education industry, this is the perfect place to access influencers, develop relationships, receive targeted feedback, and build awareness for your company.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Setup (Move In):
Sunday, October 23: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Monday, October 24: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 25: 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Show Hours:
Wednesday, October 26: 9:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 27: 10:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Teardown (Move Out):
Thursday, October 27: 4:30–8:00 p.m.
Friday, October 28: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Booth space is sold out.
Please review the booth selection process below and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added to the waitlist.
Booth Selection Process
- Initially, booths were offered to 2015 exhibitors based on cumulative priority points (the re-sign rate is approximately 80%).
- Next, current EDUCAUSE members are offered an opportunity to secure booth space.
- After the member offering booths will be offered to those on the waitlist in the order in which request were received.
- Finally, if booths are still available, they will be made available first-come, first-served
Note: Members receive priority over nonmembers for booth selection and waitlist position. Learn more about EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
Booth Space Pricing
Booth space size begins at 10' x 10' and is available in larger increments of 10'. Booth pricing per 10' x 10' space:
- $4,430 member rate*
- $7,300 nonmember rate
|Booth Size||Member Rate*||Non-
|Booth Size||Member Rate*||Non-
|10' × 10'||$4,430||$7,300||20' × 30'||$26,580||NA|
|10' × 20'||$8,860||$14,600||20' × 40'||$35,440||NA|
|10' × 30'||$13,290||NA||30' × 30'||$39,870||NA|
|20' × 20'||$17,720||NA||30' × 40'||$53,160||NA|
*The member rate assumes company is a member at the time of booth selection and at the onset of EDUCAUSE 2016. The EDUCAUSE membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. Dues for the current and next membership period as well as benefits can be found at EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
Booth Space Includes
- 7" × 44" identification sign with company and booth number (inline booths only).
- Pipe railing, 8'-high curtain back wall, and 3'-high curtain side rails (inline booths only).
- Standard listing in the print, web, and mobile exhibitor directory.
- Five complimentary exhibitor booth staff badges per 10' × 10' booth space for access to the exhibit hall and refreshment breaks held in the exhibit area.
- Access to one complimentary attendee address list for sending an approved direct mail piece (no e-mail or telephone solicitation).
*The complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance. A fee will apply to on-site registrations.
Not Included with Booth Space
- Storage, placement, shipment, or reshipment of exhibit materials.
- All services and items for the booth, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, Internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc..
- Complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall—all Internet needs must be ordered.
- Full-conference registrations for access to educational sessions, keynote speakers, and attendee lunch hosted in the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor understands and agrees that EDUCAUSE will incur damages from the Exhibitor's cancellation or downsizing. Exhibitor agrees the following is a reasonable estimate of such damages and agrees to the following refund schedule as liquidated damages in the event of the Exhibitor's cancellation or downsizing: February 1–29, 2016, 50% refund; March 1–31, 2016, 40% refund; April 1–30, 2016, 30% refund; May 1–31, 2016, 20% refund; on or after June 1, 2016, no refund. In order for cancellation to be effective, EDUCAUSE must be notified in writing, and the date of cancellation must be within the dates EDUCAUSE receives such notice.
Housing and Promotional Pirate Warning
Third-party housing and marketing agencies unaffiliated with EDUCAUSE may contact you as an exhibitor. Please beware of and report any of these unauthorized solicitations to email@example.com.
Experient is the only official housing bureau for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference—housing will open along with registration in June. EDUCAUSE does not sell or permit the selling of attendee lists.
A full list of official show vendors will be available from the exhibitor kit in July.