The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference provides many opportunities for corporations to reach key decision makers in higher education IT from around the world—leading to heightened visibility, connections, and exposure to your innovative solutions.
Whether you're exhibiting, sponsoring, advertising, or presenting, you can create a package to meet your marketing goals at this premier higher education IT event!
EDUCAUSE 2017 Opportunities
Additional opportunities such as advertising, presentations, sponsorships and emerging edtech exhibits will be available June 2017.
Booth Selection Process
We are currently managing a waitlist for 2017. To add your company to the waitlist for booth space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initially, booths were offered to 2016 exhibitors based on cumulative priority points (the re-sign rate is approximately 80%).
- Next, current EDUCAUSE members are offered an opportunity to secure booth space.
- After members are offered booths, we will extend offers to those on the waitlist in the order in which requests were received.
- Finally, if booths are still available, they will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis
Note: Members receive priority over nonmembers for booth selection and waitlist position. Learn more about EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
Booth Space Pricing
Booth space size begins at 10' x 10' and is available in larger increments of 10'. Booth pricing per 10' x 10' space:
- $4,575 member rate*
- $7,800 nonmember rate
|Booth Size||Member Rate*||Non-
|Booth Size||Member Rate*||Non-
|10' × 10'||$4,575||$7,800||20' × 30'||$27,450||NA|
|10' × 20'||$9,150||$15,600||20' × 40'||$36,600||NA|
|10' × 30'||$13,725||NA||30' × 30'||$41,175||NA|
|20' × 20'||$18,300||NA||30' × 40'||$54,900||NA|
*The member rate assumes company is a member at the time of booth selection and at the onset of EDUCAUSE 2017. The EDUCAUSE membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. Dues for the current and next membership period as well as benefits can be found at EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
Booth Space Includes
- 7" × 44" identification sign with company and booth number (inline booths only).
- Pipe railing, 8'-high curtain back wall, and 3'-high curtain side rails (inline booths only).
- Standard listing in the print, web, and mobile exhibitor directory.
- Five complimentary exhibitor booth staff badges per 10' × 10' booth space for access to the exhibit hall and refreshment breaks held in the exhibit area.
- Access to one complimentary attendee address list for sending an approved direct mail piece (no e-mail or telephone solicitation).
*The complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance. A fee will apply to on-site registrations.
Not Included with Booth Space
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials.
- All services and items for the booth, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, Internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc..
- Complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall—all Internet needs must be ordered.
- Full-conference registrations for access to educational sessions, keynote speakers, and attendee lunch hosted in the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor understands and agrees that EDUCAUSE will incur damages from the Exhibitor's cancellation or downsizing. Exhibitor agrees the following is a reasonable estimate of such damages and agrees to the following refund schedule as liquidated damages in the event of the Exhibitor's cancellation or downsizing: February 1–28, 2017, 50% refund; March 1–31, 2017, 40% refund; April 1–30, 2017, 30% refund; May 1–31, 2017, 20% refund; on or after June 1, 2017, no refund.. In order for cancellation to be effective, EDUCAUSE must be notified in writing, and the date of cancellation must be within the dates EDUCAUSE receives such notice.
Housing and Promotional Pirate Warning
Third-party housing and marketing agencies unaffiliated with EDUCAUSE may contact you as an exhibitor. Please beware of and report any of these unauthorized solicitations to email@example.com.
Experient is the only official housing bureau for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference—housing will open along with registration in June. EDUCAUSE does not sell or permit the selling of attendee lists.
A full list of official show vendors will be available from the exhibitor kit in August.
Speak, Sponsor, and Advertise
Specific opportunities to speak, sponsor, and advertise at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference will be available in June of 2017.
Throughout the year, EDUCAUSE can help you strategically engage with your target market by exposing your brand, industry knowledge, and thought leadership to the higher education community.
We offer a diversified portfolio of offerings to meet your objectives including:
Conferences and Events
Engage in any of our face-to-face and virtual events with key subject matter experts and decision makers.
Leverage our brand-recognized digital and physical advertising offerings including EDUCAUSE Review, the IT Buyers Guide, and the Career Center.
Our digital and physical offerings span events, publications, research studies, professional development opportunities, Institute programs, and more.
New opportunities exist for corporate members to sponsor several research and analytics offerings including our recognized Top 10 IT Issues, Higher Education Strategic Technologies, and many other studies.
Contact the EDUCAUSE Corporate Relations Team to develop a plan for 2017. Whether you want to leverage current offerings or co-develop new opportunities, our team is ready to help you.