Present and Collaborate
Participate in a 30-, 50-, or 90-minute session or panel that brings together corporate and institutional thought leadership communities. Designed to facilitate intentional dialogue, bridge R&D, and promote product development. Your session day and time will be slotted based on your topic and how it best fits within the overall conference program.
Industry and Campus-Led and/or Client-Led Panels:
- 30 Minutes: $3,600 members/$4,100 nonmembers
- 50 Minutes: $4,800 members/$5,300 nonmembers Sold
- 90 Minutes: $7,200 members/$7,700 nonmembers
Note: Presenters do not receive a complimentary registration, but can be registered as an exhibitor under your booth or choose from other registration options.
Private Meeting Suites in the Exhibit Hall
Make it easy to meet with clients throughout the day. Located on the exhibit floor, suites are open during exhibit hall hours. Note: You must be an exhibiting company to secure a meeting suite.
All suites include:
- 13' x 13' x 8' hard-wall room with lockable door
- Standard carpet
- Identification sign with company name
- One wired Ethernet connection
- Basic electricity
- No ceiling
Note: Suite must remain 13' x 13' x 8'
Private Meeting Suite in Exhibit Hall: $6,300
Additional in-suite opportunities (at company's cost):
- Order furniture and brand the suite (arranged through Freeman)
- Serve food and beverage in the suites (arranged through Aramark)
- Audiovisual (arranged through PRG)
Ancillary Meeting Space
Secure ancillary meeting space through EDUCAUSE during times that don't compete with the conference program, Tuesday – Friday. Opportunity fee and all associated costs apply and are dependent on size and length of ancillary meetings.