Hawkins Leadership Roundtable
The Hawkins Leadership Roundtable is a small-cohort mentoring program for new CIOs and individuals actively seeking a CIO role. During this interactive learning experience, a team of CIOs guides discussion to explore:
- What are the leadership implications regarding the IT issues and trends you're hearing about in sessions?
- How can you apply key session takeaways to create and support an IT leadership agenda on your campus?
- What are the next steps for incorporating lessons learned into your work when you return to your campus?
You'll benefit in these ways:
- You'll have time for reflection, synthesis, and informal networking during the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
- You'll develop lasting relationships with a cohort you can to turn for advice and guidance as you progress in the CIO role.
The roundtable provides over six hours of networking and mentoring integrated over the three days of the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. View Agenda
In Honor of Brian L. Hawkins
This is the seventh annual Hawkins Leadership Roundtable, a program created in honor of former EDUCAUSE president and CEO Brian L. Hawkins.
Thank you to Brian for a legacy of leadership development, mentoring in the profession, and commitment to lifelong learning.