Hawkins Leadership Roundtable
The Hawkins Leadership Roundtable is a small-cohort mentoring program for new CIOs and individuals actively seeking their first CIO role. During this interactive learning experience, a team of CIOs guide discussions to explore:
- What are the leadership implications regarding the IT issues and trends you're hearing about in sessions?
- How can you apply key session takeaways to create and support an IT leadership agenda on your campus?
- What are the next steps for incorporating lessons learned into your work when you return to your campus?
You'll benefit in these ways:
- You'll have time for reflection, synthesis, and informal networking during the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
- You'll develop lasting relationships with a cohort you can turn to for advice and guidance as you progress in the CIO role.
In Honor of Brian L. Hawkins
This is the eighth annual Hawkins Leadership Roundtable, a program created in honor of former EDUCAUSE president and CEO Brian L. Hawkins.
Thank you to Brian for a legacy of leadership development, mentoring in the profession, and commitment to lifelong learning.