"Bag It and Tag It": Implementing a Course-Level Learning Portfolio Using CMS-Based Tools to Document Student Learning When Teaching in Wild, Open Spaces with Cloud-Based Tools (Pilot Program/Emerging Technology)
* Learn about the affordances of cloud-based Web 2.0 tools.
* Understand the implications of not possessing student-created work.
* Explore FERPA-friendly techniques for using Web 2.0 tools.
* Understand differences between portfolio types (e.g., course portfolio v. personal learning portfolio, instructor-maintained portfolio v. student-maintained portfolio).
* Discuss techniques for using existing CMS tools to create a course-level learning portfolio.
Executive Director, Center for Distributed Learning, University of Central Florida