Online Event | Encore! The 2019 ELI Annual Meeting
The ELI Annual Meeting program is derived from member-driven content organized across topics and issues we as a community are passionate about. Register for access to recordings of this online Encore event for teaching and learning professionals, where highly rated presenters from the 2019 meeting reprised this year's most popular and informative sessions.
Transforming Higher Education: Exploring New Learning Horizons
The event included sessions from the following program tracks:
- Learning Horizons: Emerging Technology, Ground-Breaking Practices, and Educational Futures
- Faculty Development and Engagement
- Innovation in Instructional Design and Course Models
- Leadership and Academic Transformation
- Student Success
The horizon of teaching and learning today is characterized by ever greater degrees of agency for learners, instructors, instructional designers, and technologists. From active learning classrooms to integrated student advising and from rapidly improving XR technologies to learning analytics, we all have more options for invention, innovation, and new designs in support of our teaching and learning mission. Join your colleagues as we address these and many other questions:
- What new kinds of leadership are required for this new teaching and learning landscape?
- What are the best methods and techniques that promote innovation and creative thinking to support student learning?
- What new educational technologies seem most promising?
- How can we best determine the efficacy of our learning innovations and technologies?
Host a Campus Event
You will receive the greatest value from this online event if you attend as member of a team or host a group event on your campus. Team participation can help your institution advance a current or upcoming project and promote cross-departmental collaboration. Active discussion and engagement builds rapport and enriches collaboration for team members who can reflect on the implications for their institution by sharing a common learning experience.