Hawkins Leadership Roundtable
October 12 to October 22, 2021
This year's newly redesigned Hawkins Leadership Roundtable (HLR) will engage participants in an online, collaborative learning opportunity focused on three critical leadership areas:
- Leadership for digital transformation,
- Leadership to support women in the workforce, and
- Leading a remote workforce.
Participants may choose to engage in any or all three areas through multiple live sessions over the course of two weeks. Each area features a robust set of curated resources prepared with the leadership perspective in mind. Throughout, participants will meet, share with, and learn from a cohort of experienced higher education executives and senior leaders for networking and conversation with small-group deep dives.
NOTE: Registration for the 2021 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference in Philadelphia is NOT required for participation in HLR, but those attending the conference are invited to join a special two-hour luncheon for learning and networking (at no additional cost).
Through active and engaged participation in the Hawkins Leadership Roundtable, you will:
- Reflect, synthesize, and network, while discussing key issues with experts in the field
- Develop relationships with a cohort of leaders you can tap for advice and guidance as you progress along your executive or senior leader professional pathway
- Engage in one-on-one mentoring or topic-based mentoring circles after the roundtable with individuals you met or would like to meet from the EDUCAUSE community
Andy Brantley, President and CEO , CUPA-HR