Information for Participants
- Make sure you have received an acceptance email and have registered for the institute before you book your hotel and airline. Your acceptance email will have instructions on how to register. After you register, you will receive an "EDUCAUSE Leadership Institute Registration Confirmation" e-mail. When you receive this e-mail, please secure a hotel room immediately; success at this institute depends in part on the residential experience.
- Each institution/campus may send one attendee per Institute cohort to assure the maximum number of unique perspectives. Please check with your supervisor to determine who from your institution should attend.
- The EDUCAUSE Leadership Institute is designed to support your leadership development as a new or aspiring CIO.
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before you apply:
- You currently lead and have managed individuals and projects in a leadership capacity for the past 5 years
- You are a new CIO or you aspire to a CIO or similar executive position in a campus IT organization
If you do not meet the above criteria, please consider other EDUCAUSE professional development programs.
|Full conference registration, EDUCAUSE member||$2,230||$2,435|
|Full conference registration, non-member||$2,700||$2,900|
Your registration fee includes breakfast, refreshment breaks, and lunch Tuesday through Thursday; breakfast on Friday; and dinner on Monday and Thursday evenings.
Accessibility and Dietary Needs
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants.
Please see the accessibility and dietary needs section of the registration form to request additional services as needed. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please contact us.