Women Advance Technology
May 5, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2022
Join us for the Women Advance Technology event, part of the new EDUCAUSE Leadership Series, in partnership with the University of Nebraska. This event will take place over five weeks with various opportunities to engage in online, synchronous and asynchronous sessions and collaborative learning focused on three tracks:
- Wellness: Creating and Supporting Balanced Work
- Allyship to Advance Women in Technology
- What's Next: Expanding the Gender Equity Conversation
Each track features a robust set of curated resources prepared by experts in the field. Throughout, participants will meet, share with, and learn from a cohort of higher education professionals and leaders for networking and conversation with small-group deep dives.
Through active and engaged participation in the EDUCAUSE Leadership Series: Women Advance Technology, you will:
- Reflect, synthesize, and network, while discussing key issues with experts in the field;
- Develop relationships with others for ongoing conversation and ideation as you progress along your professional pathway; and
- Engage in one-on-one mentoring or topic-based mentoring circles after the event with individuals you met or would like to meet from the EDUCAUSE community.
Opening Session Speaker
Chief Information Officer
University of California, Los Angeles
Lucy Avetisyan is a seasoned change leader known for building high-performance teams, guiding change, and achieving results to support the university's missions of teaching, research, and patient care. She is leading the strategic vision for IT at UCLA through the digital transformation initiative.