EDUCAUSE Learning Technology Leadership Institute
This EDUCAUSE Institute program is for professionals whose campus role involves the support and promotion of teaching and learning. Participants develop leadership skills and abilities that will serve them both in current and future campus roles. The Learning Technology (LTL) institute is a leadership immersion experience, with participants engaged in active learning experiences throughout the day and as part of a team working on a culminating project.
- Hone strategic skills for influencing campus decision making and communicating with key constituencies
- Learn how to be "leaderful" in a variety of contexts and with different campus groups
- Develop skills in building successful professional relationships and to participate in strategic innovation
- Enhance abilities in a range of key leadership skills, such as managing budgets, refining presentation skills, and fostering inclusivity
- Learn practical skills for effective team management
Who Should Attend
Those who have implemented and supported the use of technology in teaching and learning and/or have significant experience in such areas as instructional design, instructional technology, learning support, e-learning, and e-scholarship and who aspire to a higher level of leadership in higher education, both formal and informal.
Please ensure you can answer yes to these questions before registering.
- Do you have experience in the use of technology in higher education teaching and learning?
- Do you aspire to a higher level of leadership in higher education, both formal and informal?
If you cannot answer yes to these two questions, please consider registering for the EDUCAUSE Management Institute.
EDUCAUSE Event Finder
View this interactive listing of upcoming:
- Online Courses
- Advanced Leadership Programs
For general information about this event, including registration, please contact EDUCAUSE Member Services:
- [email protected]
- 303-440-0461 (fax)