EDUCAUSE Institute Management Program
January 27–31, 2019
New Orleans, LA
This program is for higher education IT professionals, including those in central or distributed IT organizations and academic libraries, who have 3-5 years’ experience and want to enhance their practical skills which are important to effective management.
About Attending This Program
The intensive four-day program engages participants in interactive sessions throughout the day and evening. It offers an invaluable opportunity to share information and experiences with peers and seasoned IT managers from campuses across the country and internationally.
During the Management Program Participants Learn…
- The importance of communicating across styles and organizations
- How to be effective in negotiation, persuasion, and conflict resolution
- Keys to successful time management and delegation
- Why teamwork is transformational
- The art of Mastering performance, project, and stakeholder management
- Why and how diversity and inclusion strengthens organizations
Plan to arrive on Sunday, January 27 to pick up your badge and join us for an evening meet-up reception.
Program sessions will begin on Monday, January 28.
The Management Program will conclude on Thursday, January 31 after the closing session.