Corporate displays are located in the Indigo Ballroom (CG) on level two of the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel.
Setup, Display Hours, and Teardown
You will have a 6' x 6' designated space within a high-traffic area where refreshment breaks and continental breakfast occur (your assigned space will not be defined by any markings; this information is provided to give you an idea of your area).
Create an interactive experience to ensure attendees have a good understanding of how your offerings play a key role in making their jobs easier.
A description of your corporate display will be included in the event's online agenda. Details for submitting your description were provided in the confirmation email sent to your logistics contact.
(Example interactive display.)
Thursday, June 9: 8:15–9:30 a.m.
Corporate Display Hours
Thursday, June 9:
High traffic times in the corporate display area on Thursday include:
Friday, June 10:
High traffic times in the corporate display area on Friday include:
Friday, June 10:
Display Specifications and Regulations
In an effort to create a positive experience for everyone, on-site representatives should adhere to the following rules/regulations:
- The corporate display is a table display, not an exhibit booth defined with pipe and drape; please respect your neighbor's space.
- All materials/products must fit within the space provided; floor displays (pop up and back wall displays) are only allowed if they have a finished back. Pull-up banners are recommended.
- Empty boxes should be stored out of sight.
- Material distribution is limited to your corporate display area.
- Staff your area during the scheduled times when attendees will be viewing corporate displays. Displays should be staffed by a maximum of two people. Too many people are intimidating to attendees and don't fit well within the confines of the space.