Member QuickTalk | The Digital Learning Design Framework and Toolkit: Transforming Course Design
New approaches to course design, whether face-to-face, hybrid, or online, are challenging colleges and universities to change, think, and do things differently. Teesside University in collaboration with Jisc UK have developed a Digital Learning Design Framework and Toolkit. The toolkit has three ambitions to nurture excellence and creativity and strengthen resilience in learning design principles across the sector:
- Integration of digital solutions into course design
- Robust design tool to aid learning experiences
- Identification of personal development needs
Join this QuickTalk to:
- Learn more about the Digital Learning Design Framework and Toolkit and how you might apply its affordances toward learning design.
- Share your feedback to help develop the next iteration of the toolkit to ensure its relevance for U.S. higher education.
Digital Learning Manager, Teesside University
Kathe PelletierDirector, Teaching and Learning Program, EDUCAUSE
John SumpterDigital Leadership and culture, JISC
Ann ThanarajAssistant Academic Registrar Digital Transformation, Teesside University