- NERCOMP Annual Conference 2017
- Hotel and Travel
Hotel and Travel
Conference Location and Hotel Accommodations
Room availability: A block of rooms has been reserved for March 26-29, 2017. The conference rate has been extended to include three days pre- and postconference on a space available basis. You may book over the extended dates or call the hotel directly to check availability.
>> NERCOMP participants will receive complimentary Internet access in their guest rooms if the reservation is booked within the group housing block.
Air & Ground Transportation
Providence, RI: T.F. Green Airport (PVD); 10 miles south of the Omni hotel.
- Directions to the airport
- Ground transportation options: See the sidebar for information on car rentals, taxis and limos, buses, trains.
- Shuttle ($11.00 USD each way): Please check the airport limousine shuttle schedule for more information; they do not accept reservations. They depart T.F. Green every hour on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Taxi (15 minutes/$28.00 USD)
Boston, MA: Logan International Airport (BOS); 50 miles from Providence
Hartford, CT/Springfield, MA: Bradley International Airport (BDL); 105 miles from Providence
Area Ground Transportation
- Amtrak: Providence is located on Amtrak's Northeast Corridor between Washington D.C., New York City, and Boston. For rates, schedules, and passenger information, call 800-USA-RAIL or visit their website and click on 'Book It Now' for a special Visit Rhode Island rate.
- Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA): Runs low cost commuter trains to Providence from Boston and other points in Massachusetts. Call 800-392-6100 or visit MBTA.com for schedules and fares.
- Peter Pan Bus: Kennedy Plaza Terminal, $16 R/T Boston-Providence.
- Public transportation: Highlights public transportation in Rhode Island.
All prices are subject to change. Visit individual websites for current information.