Corporate displays are located in the Harborside Foyer, Fourth Floor.
Setup, Display Hours, and Teardown
You will have designated space within a high-traffic area where continental breakfast, refreshment breaks, and the Wednesday reception will occur. Create an interactive experience to ensure attendees have a good understanding of how your offerings play a key role in making their jobs easier.
A description of your corporate display will be included in the event’s online agenda. Details for submitting your description were provided in the confirmation email sent to your logistics contact.
Wednesday, May 4: 8:00–9:00 a.m.
Corporate Display Hours
Wednesday, May 4:
High traffic times in the corporate display area on Wednesday include:
Thursday, May 5:
High traffic times in the corporate display area on Thursday include:
You are welcome to staff your table earlier if you would like (breakfast will be from 7:00–8:00 a.m. in this space).
Thursday, May 5: 10:30–11:30 a.m.
Display Specifications and Regulations
In an effort to create a positive experience for everyone, on-site representatives should adhere to the following rules/regulations:
- The corporate display is a table display, not an exhibit booth defined with pipe and drape; please respect your neighbor's space.
- All materials/products must fit within the space provided; pull-up banners are strongly recommended as opposed to larger floor displays given the space limitations.
- Empty boxes should be stored out of sight.
- Material distribution is limited to your corporate display area.
- Staff your area during the scheduled times when attendees will be viewing corporate displays. Displays should be staffed by a maximum of two people. Too many people are intimidating to attendees and don't fit well within the confines of the space.