Breakout Session Presenter Information
Q: How will my onsite room be set up?
Q: Will I have access to audio/video equipment?
All of the session rooms will have the following standard AV:
- LCD projector with VGA capabilities and screen (16:9 widescreen format)
- Projector stand
- Capability to switch between two laptops (A/B switch)
- Internet wireless access for all presenters
- Wireless handheld microphone at lectern
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- One additional table microphone for panels of three or more
- Audio patch for computer audio to the room through house sound
Please note: Computers are NOT provided in meeting rooms. Please bring your own computer(s), make sure it is equipped with a standard VGA output, and know how to use it with a projector. (Also bring any adapters that you may need.)
+ MORE - LESS
Q: Will I have Internet access?
The following internet connections will be available:
Wireless access will be available for both presenters and attendees. The connection speed will be sufficient to access and navigate web pages and e-mail.
One Ethernet connection for presenter use (cable dropped between lectern and table and requested to be long enough for use at either location).
Substantial bandwidth will be provided and should be sufficient for basic applications you wish to present. However, if you know that your presentation will require a significant bandwidth and have concerns, please contact Sarah Reynolds.
+ MORE - LESS
General Information for All Presenters
Q: How do I share my session resources?
We ask that you share your presentation materials before, during, or after the event (due by March 21) by following the steps below:
- Log in to the conference site through EDUCAUSE's home page (top right corner: "Login") or the Sign-in page.
- Navigate to the Agenda and search for your session using the "Search by keyword" box. (You can also find your session on your member profile page.)
- Click on your session and then scroll down beneath the listed presenters to see the Upload button.
- Select the Upload button in the area beneath the speakers
- Select a file from your computer to upload.
- The Upload button will change to "Please Wait…" as the file uploads.
- Once the file has successfully uploaded, you will see the page reload and if it is immediately available the page will show the resource. If it is in a publishing queue you will see a notice that it should be available shortly (usually within the hour). You can then refresh the page or visit it later to see when the resource has been made available.
Please rename files to be uploaded with the session title and the resource type (examples: Leading Academic Transformation (LAT) Community Meeting - Slides.ppt & Leading Academic Transformation (LAT) Community Meeting - Handout.pdf)
If you password-protect a PDF document, please make sure to enable the file to be read by a screen reader. It is our goal to make our resources easily available to those who use adaptive and assistive technology to access files over the Internet.
You may use this copyright statement on one of your first slides:
"This presentation leaves copyright of the content to the presenter. Unless otherwise noted in the materials, uploaded content carries the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license, which grants usage to the general public with the stipulated criteria."
+ MORE - LESS
Q: Do I need to register to present?
Q: Is there a PowerPoint template I should use for my presentation?
Q: Will my session be evaluated?
Yes, attendees will have the opportunity to evaluate your session and all presenters through the online agenda or mobile app. We ask that you to leave a few minutes at the close of your session for participants to complete the evaluation. Please share this closing slide with instructions on how to find and use the session evaluations.
+ MORE - LESS
This page contains information and resources to assist you as a presenter at the Enterprise IT Summit. If you do not find an answer to your question, please contact us.