Webinar | Big Green, Big Impact: How Dartmouth Reinvented the College Home Page
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
Dartmouth College, one of the leading higher educational institutions in the world, had a problem: how to connect and drive a diverse audience to the institution's home page, dartmouth.edu.
For more than 250 years, people have come to Dartmouth to learn how to change the world, but that inspiring story wasn’t coming across on the existing website. And although the site had a rich body of content, the metrics made it clear that engagement was short and shallow.
Working with Third and Grove, Dartmouth undertook an ambitious project to create a new experience from the ground up. In this webinar, we will share the strategies we used with brand and content to drive engagement with prospective students, current students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and career seekers.
- Learn how to build an effective content strategy to strengthen brand storytelling
- Discover how to use Information Architecture, navigation, and content to serve a large number of diverse audiences
- Hear how to empower editorial teams for agile content creation
- Find out how to leverage Acquia, Drupal, and a digital asset manager to achieve breakthrough results
- Understand the process used to find essential truths in any digital strategy engagement
Vice President for Communications, Dartmouth College
Lynne CapozziChief Marketing Officer, Acquia, Inc.
Justin EmondCEO, Third & Grove LLC
Resources & Downloads
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants. Live closed captioning and a downloadable transcript will be made available for this event. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please use the Contact Us web page to request assistance.