Webinar | Digital Transformation in a Time of Uncertainty
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
In this interactive discussion, two chief information officers will share their experiences with launching digital transformation at their institutions. Expect to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly, as well as how digital transformation should align with other technology initiatives being undertaken by the institution. Specific topics to be addressed include creating a shared vision, assessing functionality and analyzing potential gaps, managing organizational change, and the evolving roles of IT, finance, and human resources once digital transformation has begun.
- Learn how to create a shared vision and build momentum
- Discuss considerations for beginning digital transformation
- Review how to manage change when undergoing digital transformation
- Discuss how roles for IT, finance, and HR change during digital transformation
- Learn how to assess functionality, analyze potential gaps, and understand configuration guardrails during digital transformation
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants. Live closed captioning and a downloadable transcript will be made available for this event. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please use the Contact Us web page to request assistance.