Webinar | How FIU used Self-Service Spaces to Power a Safer Campus and Enrich Student Experiences
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
As institutions navigate the realities of life back on campus, one thing remains unchanged: students deserve a fundamental and formative college experience. But the COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way students experience campus life – and the effects of the pandemic will likely be felt for months or years to come. Universities now have the opportunity to adapt to these changes and create long-term solutions that will allow them to provide students with rich and valuable campus experiences. At Florida International University (FIU), they are addressing this head-on with bookable, self-service study spaces that will allow students to socialize and learn while offering transparency, safety and peace of mind this fall. In this webinar, you will hear from Accruent and FIU teams about actionable tips, best practices and tools you can use to ensure that your university is ready to make campus life manageable, safe and memorable moving forward.
- Learn how to create safe, easily bookable spaces for students to study, socialize and learn
- Discover best practices for ensuring clean, safe spaces that meet COVID-19 sanitation requirements
- Learn how to implement safety and sanitation protocols that give students peace of mind
- Gain visibility into your campus environment as you develop scalable long-term plans
- Hear from FIU on how they solved these challenges and remained agile post-pandemic
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants. Live closed captioning and a downloadable transcript will be made available for this event. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please use the Contact Us web page to request assistance.