Webinar | Rethinking Content: How Digital Content and Reading Analytics Can Improve Student Outcomes and Enable Better Learning Equity
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
Last year, colleges and universities were blindsided by the global pandemic. With little notice, institutions had to move much of their learning online. In the process, many developed learning resources on the fly, creating temporary, imperfect solutions. Some institutions, however, were able to successfully adapt to the new environment and create solutions that will improve student outcomes once campuses are reopened.
One area where this is especially true is learning content, where schools had to discover new ways to get their content to students who typically got it from the in-person bookstores or libraries. Schools shifted to digital content—creating new opportunities to engage students, transforming content delivery for the digital age, and ensuring that learners are set up for success from day one.
This panel will examine the best practices for digital content and the role it plays in the larger digital transformation of the college experience.
- Hear about best practices for navigating the introduction of digital content to students
- Learn how to streamline the student content experience in the LMS
- Understand the effect that hidden content costs have on retention rates and student success
- Find out how to use student reading data to inform course design and improve the student experience
- See how the current systems for content delivery fail to deliver equity to students
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants. Live closed captioning and a downloadable transcript will be made available for this event. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please use the Contact Us web page to request assistance.