Webinar | Securing Higher Education Payments and Data with Encryption and Tokenization
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
Colleges and universities are a prime target for hackers simply because of the amount of payment and student/alumni data that they process over multiple campus locations. Securing this data can be a challenge due to using different software systems, processing providers, and methods of payment/data acceptance. Malware and ransomware attacks against higher education significantly increased in 2021, and it’s more important than ever that colleges and universities implement a holistic payment cybersecurity strategy. Bluefin is a leader in payment and data security technologies for higher education, and we invite you to join us on August 30 to learn about the strategies, products, and solutions that you can deploy across campus to protect your payment and sensitive data, including PCI-validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE) for POS payments and tokenization for the intake of online payment, PII, and PHI data.
- Find out which attack vectors most often target higher education
- Learn the basics of “defending the fort” and securing your system’s perimeter
- Understand the merits of “devaluing the data” with encryption and tokenization
- Discover types of encryption and tokenization solutions available to higher education
- Hear a higher education case study on encryption and tokenization implementation
VP Security Solutions, Bluefin
Resources & Downloads
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants. Live closed captioning and a downloadable transcript will be made available for this event. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please use the Contact Us web page to request assistance.