Webinar | Securing Your Institution's Privileged User Accounts
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry & Campus Solutions series.
As cyberattacks continue to be prevalent, now more than ever it is important to protect your institution's infrastructure, and a reliable privileged access management (PAM) strategy can do just that. A strong PAM approach can help colleges and universities protect themselves from misuse of privileged access by streamlining the authorization and monitoring processes. The BeyondTrust platform unifies all PAM use cases into a solution that helps your campus reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance.
Join our conversation with representatives from the University of Utah to discover how a complete PAM strategy will:
- Increase confidence in your identity security roadmap while significantly bolstering security
- Dramatically improve productivity across institutional IT teams and systems
- Provide IT admins with visibility into what’s happening on your network and when it’s happening
- Help create a strategic plan for your institution's cybersecurity future
- Learn how adding an additional layer of security to your privileged users will safeguard your institutional infrastructure
- Find out how to reduce the risk of data breaches on privileged accounts
- Understand how identity and privileged access management aligns with and enables zero trust
Resources & Downloads
EDUCAUSE strives to make its conferences and events accessible for all registrants. Live closed captioning and a downloadable transcript will be made available for this event. We've worked to provide resources that are accessible to as many people as possible, and if you encounter any issues while attending our events, please use the Contact Us web page to request assistance.