Webinar | The Future of Computer Labs: CIO Panel Discussion
This webinar is a part of the EDUCAUSE Industry Insights series.
Join our panel of experts as they explore the computer lab of the future, where redefined physical spaces and cutting-edge technologies like virtual labs, cyber labs, and AI are transforming learning environments. Discover how these advancements enhance educational experiences and do so at a reduced cost.
- Understand the transformative potential of flexible and collaborative physical spaces in future computer labs.
- Explore the impact of cloud computing, AI, and virtual labs on enhancing learning experiences and cost reductions.
- Gain insights into emerging technologies that will shape the computer labs of tomorrow.
- Discover cybersecurity measures designed to ensure safe and secure learning environments.
- Discover innovative approaches to advanced learning environments that will prepare students for the technology-driven world.
Len NieboCIO, The Citadel
Milos TopicVice President for IT and Chief Digital Officer, Grand Valley State University
Resources & Downloads
Inclusion and Accessibility
EDUCAUSE strives to hold meetings, conferences, and other professional events where all attendees feel welcome and barriers of any type do not exclude people from attending or participating. EDUCAUSE recognizes that long-term and lasting progress on this front will require time, sustained effort, and the cumulative impact of incremental and individual actions.
EDUCAUSE automatically provides real-time AI captioning and downloadable transcripts for all online events. Many online events utilize breakout rooms to enable small group interaction and learning and AI captioning is not available in breakout rooms at this time. To request an accommodation and/or services, please send an email to [email protected] or call (303) 449-4430 for assistance.