Webinar | The Cybersecurity and Privacy Workforce in Higher Education
This webinar will highlight key findings from a recent EDUCAUSE survey focused on higher education cybersecurity and privacy professionals. We will explore the current state of the cybersecurity and privacy workforce, including structure, size, and work role experiences, along with skills and workforce gaps facing cybersecurity and privacy now and in the future.
EDUCAUSE researchers and cybersecurity leaders will highlight the most notable aspects of the data along with practical next steps for addressing the workforce issues facing their institutions.
- Learn the findings released in the 2023 EDUCAUSE Cybersecurity and Privacy Workforce in Higher Education Report.
- Learn about issues that impact higher education cybersecurity and privacy services.
- Learn about such cybersecurity and privacy professional work experiences as workload, flexible work options, and job satisfaction.
- Learn about current and future training and development needs of cybersecurity and privacy professionals.
- Discuss implications and next steps that institutions can take to foster a thriving cybersecurity and privacy workforce.
Adam VedraCISO & Senior Consultant, Moran Technology Consulting
Resources & Downloads
Inclusion and Accessibility
EDUCAUSE strives to hold meetings, conferences, and other professional events where all attendees feel welcome and barriers of any type do not exclude people from attending or participating. EDUCAUSE recognizes that long-term and lasting progress on this front will require time, sustained effort, and the cumulative impact of incremental and individual actions.
EDUCAUSE automatically provides real-time AI captioning and downloadable transcripts for all online events. Many online events utilize breakout rooms to enable small group interaction and learning and AI captioning is not available in breakout rooms at this time. To request an accommodation and/or services, please send an email to [email protected] or call (303) 449-4430 for assistance.