Webinar | The Teaching and Learning Workforce in Higher Education
This webinar will highlight key findings from a recent EDUCAUSE survey focused on higher education teaching and learning professionals. We will explore the current state of the teaching and learning workforce, including structure, size, and work role experiences, along with skills and workforce gaps facing teaching and learning now and in the future. EDUCAUSE researchers and teaching and learning leaders will highlight the most notable aspects of the data along with practical next steps for addressing the workforce issues facing their institutions.
- Learn about findings released in the 2023 EDUCAUSE Teaching and Learning Workforce in Higher Education report
- Learn about issues that impact higher education teaching and learning services
- Learn about teaching and learning professionals’ work experiences such as workload, flexible work options, and job satisfaction
- Learn about teaching and learning professionals’ current and future training and development needs
- Discuss implications and next steps that institutions can take to foster a thriving teaching and learning workforce
Inclusion and Accessibility
EDUCAUSE strives to hold meetings, conferences, and other professional events where all attendees feel welcome and barriers of any type do not exclude people from attending or participating. EDUCAUSE recognizes that long-term and lasting progress on this front will require time, sustained effort, and the cumulative impact of incremental and individual actions.
EDUCAUSE automatically provides real-time AI captioning and downloadable transcripts for all online events. Many online events utilize breakout rooms to enable small group interaction and learning and AI captioning is not available in breakout rooms at this time. To request an accommodation and/or services, please send an email to [email protected] or call (303) 449-4430 for assistance.