This EDUCAUSE Institute program is for professionals whose campus role involves the support and promotion of teaching and learning. Participants developed leadership skills and abilities that will serve them both in current and future campus roles. The Learning Technology (LTL) institute is a leadership immersion experience, with participants engaged in active learning experiences throughout the day and as part of a team working on a culminating project.
- Honed strategic skills for influencing campus decision making and communicating with key constituencies
- Learned how to be "leaderful" in a variety of contexts and with different campus groups
- Developed skills in building successful professional relationships and to participate in strategic innovation
- Enhanced abilities in a range of key leadership skills, such as managing budgets, refining presentation skills, and fostering inclusivity
- Learned practical skills for effective team management