Braindates are one-on-one or small group knowledge-sharing conversations that attendees book with each other through the Braindate platform. They’re the best way to meet with, learn from, and have useful discussions with new people during the event.
Corporate registrants are invited to use this tool to make meaningful connections with attendees.
How It Works
- Create your own topics so that others can invite you on a braindate.
- Explore the topic market and pick something you want to learn, 1:1 or in a group.
- Join group braindates or propose times to meet for 1:1 braindates.
- At the in-person event on May 3–5, meet your peers/attendees in the Braindate Lounge at the conference.
- During the online event on May 11–12, meet your peers/attendees virtually through the Braindate platform.
To get the most out of this experience, we recommend:
- Creating braindate topics that are educational in nature and not sales pitches.
- Joining topics that fit your areas of interest.
- Carving out time in your event schedule to participate in braindates.
Stay tuned for more information regarding this experience. For now, you can watch this video for a quick overview.