EDUCAUSE Learning Technology Leadership Institute 2017
July 24–28, 2017
Long Beach, California
This EDUCAUSE Institute program is for professionals whose campus role involves the support and promotion of teaching and learning. Participants develop leadership skills and abilities that will serve them both in current and future campus roles.Explore All Sessions
About Attending This Event
The Learning Technology (LTL) Institute is a leadership immersion experience, with participants engaged in active learning experiences throughout the day and as part of a team working on a culminating project.
During this institute you will…
- Hone strategic skills for influencing campus decision making and communicating with key constituencies
- Learn how to be "leaderful" in a variety of contexts and with different campus groups
- Develop skills in building successful professional relationships and to participate in strategic innovation
- Enhance abilities in a range of key leadership skills, such as managing budgets, refining presentation skills, and fostering inclusivity
- Learn practical skills for effective team management
Who Should Attend
Those who support learning in higher education with experience in areas like instructional design, instructional technology, learning support, e-learning, centers for teaching and learning, and e-scholarship and who aspire to a higher level of leadership in higher education, either formal or informal.
Former participants include: Instructional Designers and Technologists; Directors and Managers of Learning Design and/or Academic Technology; Digital Learning Specialists; and Coordinators and Senior/Assistant/Head Managers of areas across the broad academic spectrum.
If this institute does not seem right for you, please consider registering for the EDUCAUSE Management Institute.
Explore the Sessions
The intensive five-day program engages participants in interactive sessions throughout the day and into the evening.
Is This Institute for You?
If you can answer yes to these two questions, then you should definitely register today:
- Do you have experience using technology to support teaching and learning in higher education?
- Do you aspire to a higher level of leadership in higher education, both formal or informal?
Join your fellow teaching and learning peers for this immersive professional development event
Early Bird Registration Deadline
Registration discounts end
The Learning Technology Leadership Institute begins Monday, July 24, and ends Friday, July 28