- NERCOMP 2022 Rules and Regulations
- What is (and isn't) included with your booth
- General Service Contractor
- Booth orders and shipping
- On-site Contact
NERCOMP 2022 Rules and Regulations
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that their booths meet the NERCOMP 2022 booth exhibit specifications. Please review the NERCOMP 2022 Rules and Regulations for important guidelines regarding your booth.
What Is (and Isn't) Included with Your Booth
- Five exhibitor registrations per 8'x10' of space.*
- One 6’ table, two chairs, one waste basket, and an ID sign.
- Wireless access (electricity and wired internet must be ordered).
- Standard listing in the Exhibitor Directory.
- Access to one complimentary attendee address list (less those that opt-out) for sending an approved promotional piece (mail or email, no telephone solicitation; sponsor-produced and EDUCAUSE-approved). Please refer to the Attendee Lists & Promotions section for details.
Please note: The exhibit hall is carpeted; carpet orders are not required.
Booths do not include:
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials.
- Services and items not included with your booth, including but not limited to, required electric, wired internet, additional furnishings, lead retrieval, etc.
- Full conference registrations. (Any exhibit personnel who wish to attend sessions or other event activities are required to pay the appropriate conference registration fee.)
- Lunch. There are several food outlets available near the convention center in Downtown Providence.
* Important reminder: Complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance, by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 10. Any exhibitor registrations completed after this date and time (including on-site registrations) will be charged $79 each, even if your allotment hasn't been used. This includes additional exhibitor badges beyond the complimentary number. (There are administrative costs to process registrations after March 10.)
General Service Contractor
Freeman is the official general service contractor for NERCOMP 2022. Freeman is in charge of warehouse acceptance/storage and on-site acceptance of your NERCOMP 2022 shipment. Shipping labels and other order forms are available through Freeman Online. All items and materials brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through official show vendors.
Exhibitors are allowed to set up and/or dismantle their own booths, provided that they use their own bona fide, full-time employees. Do not bring outside labor of any kind. Exhibitor-appointed contractors hired for installation and/or dismantling of your booth must obtain labor from the official contractor, Freeman. Exhibitor-appointed contractors cannot physically erect your booth, but may supervise (only). The Labor Jurisdictions information sheet can be found at Freeman Online.
If you have questions, please contact Freeman Exhibitor Services at (888) 508-5054 or by email at [email protected] and let them know you’re a NERCOMP 2022 exhibitor.
Booth Orders and Shipping
Services and items not included with your booth must be ordered and paid for through the appropriate supplier. Order forms for all officially contracted services instrumental for your booth can be found in Freeman Online including:
- Booth rentals
- Booth furnishings, graphics, and accessories
- Labor installation/dismantle
- Material handling (mandatory if Freeman is handling your materials)
- Electrical services
- Wired internet
- Audiovisual and computer rental
- Housekeeping (for booth cleaning)
- Parking passes (beneficial if going in and out of the parking garage throughout the day)
Shipping to Warehouse
Freeman begins accepting shipments on Monday, February 14 and continues through Friday, March 11. “Shipping to Warehouse” labels are located at Freeman Online. Materials received after Monday, March 7 will incur an additional charge.
Shipping to Show Site
Shipments directly to the show site will be accepted starting Monday, March 14. "Shipping to Show Site" labels are located at Freeman Online.
Reminder: Due to the short time frame to set up on Tuesday, March 15, we strongly recommend shipping your booth in advance to the warehouse instead of directly to the show site. If you must ship directly to the show site, please schedule delivery on Monday, March 14.
For the safety and security of your staff while on-site, please provide EDUCAUSE with the contact information of your on-site representative. To do so, complete this form by March 9.
This person will only be contacted if we have questions or concerns about your booth set-up or in the case of an emergency.
You'll find a complete timeline of important dates for participating in the 2022 event in the Timeline/Key Dates section.