- Registration types, inclusions, and cancellations
- How to register
- Housing and registration advisory
Registration Types, Inclusions, and Cancellations
Please note: Lunch is not included with exhibitor registrations. There are several food outlets available near the convention center in Downtown Providence.
|Registration Type||Inclusions||Price (all price changes occur at 11:59 p.m. ET)|
|Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations (Five Total)*||
Allotted amount through March 10: $0
After March 10: $79
|(Fee-Based) Additional Booth Staff||
This registration type is recommended for anyone who will work your organization's booth, but will not use one of your complimentary registrations. It includes:
|(Fee-Based) Full Conference||
This registration type is recommended for anyone who would like to attend the event for professional development. For details, visit NERCOMP registration.
Through January 31:
After January 31:
* Complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance, by 11:59 p.m. ET on March 10. Any exhibitor registrations completed after this date and time (including on-site registrations) will be charged $79 each, even if your allotment hasn't been used. This includes additional exhibitor badges beyond the complimentary number. (There are administrative costs to process registrations after March 10.)
Registration cancellations received on or before January 31 are entitled to a full refund. If you cancel after January 31, no refund will be issued for paid registrations.
To request a cancellation, please send an email to [email protected].
Important Note: Cancellation of your conference registration does not mean cancellation of your hotel reservation. You must cancel each separately. Registrations and hotel reservations cancelled after certain dates are subject to processing or other fees.
How to Register
Everyone attending must complete their own event registration and will be prompted to log in or create an EDUCAUSE Profile before doing so. This includes staff working your booth, presenters, and/or those who wish to attend for professional development. Purchasing an opportunity does not automatically register anyone.
It is important that your staff register as soon as possible in order to receive necessary event communications in advance. We highly recommend registering no later than February 28.
- Go to NERCOMP 2022 Exhibitor Registration.
- Enter your information and select your company name from the drop down menu. Click "Next."
- Select one of the following:
- Exhibit Staff: If you're using a complimentary exhibitor registration, the $79 fee will be zeroed out at the end of the registration process (after selecting the "Complete Registration" button).
- Full Conference or One-Day: If you'd like to attend all conference activities (sessions and other functions), you may purchase a full conference or one day registration.
- Continue to the "Registration Summary" page to complete your registration.
Please note: We are unable to accommodate complimentary registrations over what was included with your purchased opportunity. You are welcome to register additional attendees at the designated registration fee.
Are you the Primary Logistics contact and planning to attend the event? You will need to complete an event registration as well. Primary logistics contacts are not automatically registered.
The Omni Providence is the official NERCOMP 2022 host hotel. Please visit Hotel and Travel to book accommodations in the EDUCAUSE room block by February 15.
Those attending will book their hotel through the conference registration process. Every individual must register for the conference before they can secure housing within the EDUCAUSE room block. This is to ensure that only registered attendees have access to our room block.
To book your hotel, you can either:
- Follow the "Book Hotel Now" link included within your event registration confirmation page.
- Access the "Make Hotel Reservations" link from within your event registration confirmation email (if you've already registered).
Important Reminder: Cancellation of your conference registration does not mean cancellation of your hotel reservation. You must cancel each separately. Registrations and hotel reservations cancelled after certain dates are subject to processing or other fees.
Housing and Registration Advisory
The Omni Providence is the only official NERCOMP 2022 host hotel.
Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company other than Omni Providence is not approved. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to have lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, not have the rooms to sell, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Please be aware of and report any unauthorized solicitations to EDUCAUSE.
View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information regarding housing and registration poachers.