Make an Impression at NERCOMP 2023
The 2023 NorthEast Regional Computing Program (NERCOMP) Annual Conference is back in Providence, RI, March 27–29.
This is the place to make an impression on hundreds of higher education technology professionals ranging from CIO and executive to director, manager, instructional technologist, and more.
We offer several ways for you to showcase your latest solutions and industry expertise, and make meaningful connections. Explore what's available for 2023 below.
Ready to participate? Visit our shopping cart to select and purchase participation opportunities at this year's event. If you have any questions about NERCOMP 2023 or other ways to engage with the EDUCAUSE community, please contact our corporate team.
All paid opportunities come with a complimentary attendee address list of those who opt in to receive a promotional piece from your organization. Sponsorships come with additional benefits (noted below).
Join us in the exhibit hall to showcase your latest products and services and network with an audience that’s eager for your solutions. Individual booth space is 8' x 10'. Each booth comes with five exhibitor registrations, a 6' table, two chairs, and wireless access.
View the floorplan to see who is exhibiting and view availability (blue booths are available). To secure a booth, please contact our corporate team.
|Exhibit Sold||$2,650 members
Present | Industry and Campus Presentations
Our corporate community is invited to conduct presentations on future directions, best practices, stories of successful collaborations, lessons learned, and solutions to community-wide issues within various program tracks.
These 45-minute presentations must be educational in nature and conducted in partnership with at least one presenter from a higher education institution. If interested, you may have a small, diverse panel-type session with up to three presenters max and one moderator. (Only nine opportunities available.)
This year’s program will focus on:
- Community: including connections, collaboration, working together to build a better present and future, networking and mentoring, and well-being.
- Resilience: personal and organizational resiliency, including work-life balance, self-care and well-being, continuity, sustainability, and adaptability.
- Social Good: serving the needs of a diverse campus, accessibility, inspiring and building an inclusive and equitable future, social justice, and compassion.
Conference tracks include:
- Audiovisual and IT Services: Support, Models, and Practices
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Innovating Student Success
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Libraries and Scholarship in the 21st Century
- Policy, Regulation, and Security
- Systems and Solutions
- Teaching and Learning
|Industry and Campus Presentation Sold||$2,650 members
|One complimentary full-conference registration|
Gain invaluable exposure with current and prospective clients and be recognized for your support of the higher education community. Choose an opportunity below or combine opportunities for the greatest impact.
In addition to a complimentary attendee address list, sponsorships come with the following benefits (not included with presentations or exhibits):
- Company logo on the NERCOMP 2023 website and in marketing communications to thousands of potential attendees and registered attendees
- On-site signage with company logo at the entrance to the exhibit hall and in general session walk-in slides
- One complimentary full-conference registration for access to all event sessions and activities
Conference Sessions and Activities
Be recognized at some of the most high-traffic activities at the event. All opportunities below come with a 6' table near the sponsored area where you can display and distribute branded materials, as well as EDUCAUSE-produced signage that includes your logo during the duration of the activity.
|Breakfast||Tuesday: $1,900 Sold
Wednesday: $1,900 Sold
|Refreshment Breaks||Tuesday (3 included): $2,500 Sold
Wednesday (1 included): $1,000 Sold
|Lunch||Tuesday: $2,200 Sold
Wednesday: $2,200 Sold
|General Session||Tuesday: $2,200 Sold
Wednesday: $2,200 Sold
Don't miss your opportunity to add your brand to popular resources carried by conference attendees.
Ready to Participate?
Visit our shopping cart to select and purchase participation opportunities at this year’s event.
If you have any questions about NERCOMP 2023 or other ways to engage with the EDUCAUSE community, please contact our corporate team.