A block of rooms has been reserved for March 26–29, 2023. The conference rate has been extended to include three days pre conference and two days post conference on a space-available basis. You may book over the extended dates online or call the hotel directly to check availability.
>>NERCOMP participants will receive complimentary Internet access in their guest rooms if reservation is booked within the group housing block.
Air and Ground Transportation
Providence, RI: T.F. Green Airport (PVD); 10 miles south of the Omni hotel.
- Directions to the airport
- Ground transportation options: See the sidebar for information on car rentals, taxis and limos, buses, trains.
- Taxi (approximately 15 minutes/$35.00 USD)
Boston, MA: Logan International Airport (BOS); 50 miles from Providence
Hartford, CT/Springfield, MA: Bradley International Airport (BDL); 105 miles from Providence
Area Ground Transportation
- Amtrak: Providence is located on Amtrak's Northeast Corridor between Washington D.C., New York City, and Boston. For rates, schedules, and passenger information, call 1-800-USA-RAIL or visit their website.
- Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA): Runs low cost commuter trains to Providence from Boston and other points in Massachusetts. Call 617-222-3200 or visit MBTA.com for schedules and fares.
- Peter Pan Bus: Kennedy Plaza Terminal.
- Public transportation: Highlights public transportation in Rhode Island.
All prices are subject to change. Visit individual websites for current information.