There are two types of attendee lists available for NERCOMP 2022.
Participant List (Registration Attendee List)
(Cannot be used for promotional purposes)
- This list consists of those that opt-in during their registration process to share their information with other conference attendees.
- Those registered for the conference have access to the participant list via the registration platform using their registration email and confirmation number.
- Registration lists are provided as a service for conference attendees to network with their peers.
Data may not be harvested, sold to others, incorporated into any type of database, used to generate mailing lists, or employed for any promotional purpose, especially mass email and telephone solicitation. EDUCAUSE prohibits the registration list to be used as a pre or post-conference lead sheet. Abuse of this list will result in prevention of further event involvement. View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information or to report unauthorized solicitations.
Complimentary Opted-In Attendee Address List
(For a one-time promotional piece)
- This list consists of attendees that opt-in during their registration process to receive a promotional mail piece from corporate participants.
- This list is not automatically provided, therefore, must be requested by your primary logistics contact.
To request this list:
- Send your proposed promotional piece to [email protected] for approval. Two major things we look for during the approval process are: 1. EDUCAUSE is all upper case and the copy does not imply that EDUCAUSE endorses your company's presence or its products and services; 2. The conference should be referred to as NERCOMP 2022 or the 2022 NERCOMP Annual Conference.
- Once approved, it's the corporation's responsibility to produce and mail/email the promotional piece. This list can only be used one time and it is up to the requesting organization to determine if they are going to use the direct mail addresses OR the email addresses for the one-time promotional piece. This list may be requested at any time, but will only be provided once in an Excel spreadsheet via OneDrive for data privacy protection. We recommend waiting to request the address list until after the advance registration deadline (January 31). This list can only be used one-time and is not permitted to be loaded into any database for future use.