Do you aspire to become a higher education executive? Are you a CIO who'd like confidential insight on how to position yourself for a move to a new institution?
Executive Career Coaching Sessions are complimentary, one-on-one career advice meetings offered to higher education CIOs and CIO aspirants attending the conference. Mary Beth Baker, Phil Goldstein, and Dianna Sadlouskos of Next Generation Executive Search will meet with you to discuss your questions and provide candid professional feedback.
Each 20-minute session is confidential, by appointment only, and will include:
- Confidential and candid review of your resume and career portfolio materials
- Advice on how to best tell your professional story to executive recruiters and hiring institutions
- After signing up, Next Generation will send you an email confirmation with appointment details.
- Sessions are offered first to individuals who have not met with a Next Generation consultant in prior years.
- After you sign up, a career coach from Next Generation Executive Search will contact you to set goals for your session and request that you email a recent version of your resume. Questions? Contact Mary Beth Baker of Next Generation Executive Search.