Everyone attending the event must register. This includes your presenters and/or staff who wish to participate in the event. We encourage everyone registered to engage in all conference offerings, including attending sessions and networking through braindates. Purchasing an opportunity does not automatically register anyone.
Your Complimentary Full-Conference Registrations
All opportunities—whether a presentation or sponsorship—include complimentary full-conference registrations (total is dependent on the opportunity purchased). You may use your complimentary registrations at your discretion. For instance, you can offer them to your staff, company presenter(s) or institutional co-presenter(s), or invite a current client or prospect to the event in support of their professional development.
Please note: We are unable to accommodate any additional complimentary badges over what was included with your purchased opportunity. You are welcome to register additional attendees at the designated registration fee.
How to Register and Use Your Complimentary Registrations
Each individual will need to register themselves and will be prompted to log in with their EDUCAUSE Profile to do so. Don’t have an EDUCAUSE Profile? Invite your colleagues to create a profile here.
Registration is now open. To register:
- Visit the Registration page and select "REGISTER NOW."
- Select "Full Conference Registration."
- Enter and apply the discount code that was provided to your organization's primary logistics contact via email.
It is important that your staff, attendees, and presenters register as soon as possible in order to receive necessary communications in advance of the event. We highly recommend registering no later than May 11.
Full-conference registration includes:
- Access to the live event on June 8–10, including live session presentations, networking opportunities, and on-demand sessions
- Access to on-demand sessions for two months after the event concludes
- Access and participation in braindates
Cancellations received on or before May 11 are entitled to a full registration refund (paid registrations only); there will be no refunds after this date.