Planning Your On-Campus Event
- Event Planning Checklist: Use this worksheet to ensure you've considered all the requirements for hosting an on-site event, from securing the space and technology to considering promotional materials and food.
- Pre-Event Survey Template: Learn more about your participants using this customizable survey to gather information about their background and interest in the topic.
- Pre-Event Survey Tips: Consider ways to use and share feedback from pre- and post-event surveys.
Promoting Your On-Campus Event
- Here are "Seven Ways to Promote Your Offline Event Using Social Media"
- E-mail Template: Spread the word and help solicit RSVPs to your event using this customizable template.
- EDUCAUSE On Campus Poster: Simply download this poster, add your event information, and print it on 11" x 17" paper.
- EDUCAUSE On Campus Logo: Download the following logo to display in e-mails, flyers, presentation slides, and web pages for your event. Download the EPS version for print needs. Download the JPEG for electronic/web needs.
Logo Guidelines: Please keep the following guidelines in mind when using our logo.
- Logo may be used only to promote EDUCAUSE On Campus events.
- Keep a blank space equal to 1 times the height of the EDUCAUSE rectangle on all sides of the graphic to maintain proper staging.
- Keep logo size large enough to ensure all text is legible.
- Please do not alter the EDUCAUSE On Campus logo.