Reach Out to Higher Education IT Security Professionals
If your company is a provider of security products and services to the higher education field, then participation at the Security Professionals Conference is a must for your organization. Attendees at the conference include higher education chief information security officers, CIOs, chief privacy officers, security practitioners, and senior information technology professionals from across the nation.
Opportunities go quickly, so don’t delay. Secure your participation for engagement today.
New: Pre-conference seminars, Monday, May 1 Sold
Present in collaboration with a current higher education client during a pre-conference seminar, up to 3.5 hours. Sessions run from 8:30 – 12 and from 1-4:30. Audience is limited to 35. Topics include (1 per time slot):
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning Information security metrics
- Threat intelligence gathering and response
- InfoSec analytics and metrics reporting (e.g., which metrics to include on a dashboard to show that you are accomplishing stated security goals)
- Big data for security analytics
- Incident response
$2,500 members, $2,900 non-members
Corporate Displays Sold
Corporate tabletop displays will be set up for two days in high-traffic areas where refreshment breaks occur on Monday and Tuesday. EDUCAUSE provides a 6' table, wireless access, basic electricity, and one complimentary full conference registration.
- $2,850 members
- $3,500 nonmembers
Industry and Campus Solutions Presentations Sold
Present in collaboration with a current higher education client during a conference session. Articulate the issue, discuss the opportunity, and highlight how your implemented solution addressed the institution's need. Includes one complimentary registration. (Only 6 opportunities available.) These sessions take place on Tuesday, May 2.
- $2,200 members
- $2,600 nonmembers
Sponsoring the Security Professionals Conference offers companies a prime opportunity to gain brand exposure and connect with an audience eager for your technology solutions.
Conference Sessions and Functions
Meet-Up Reception, Monday, May 1 Sold: Be one of two companies to host a 75-minute meet-up, complete with savory snacks and drinks. Includes room, light snack, and 100 drink tickets. Your company can choose to brand your room and/or provide informal programming. This will be a great time for you to network in a relaxed setting with conference attendees and make valuable connections.
Game Night Meet-Up, Tuesday, May 2 Sold:
Security attendees love to play games. Following dinner, host this group, brand the room, add beverages and snacks and join in on the fun.
$1,900 plus beverages and snacks
Breakfast: $1,750 Sold
Lunch and Roundtable: $2,150 Sold
General Session: $1,975 Sold
- Tote bags: Sold
- Notepads/Pens: $1,950 (sponsor provides both) Sold
- Print Program Advertisement - Inside Back Cover: $1,000 Sold
- Print Program Advertisement - Outside Back Cover: $1,600 Sold
- Hotel Room Keys: $2,100 (plus production fees)
- Hotel Door Drop: $1,700 (plus hotel delivery fee) Sold
Sponsor benefits include:
- Company logo on conference website
- Sponsor mention in preconference marketing efforts and attendee messaging
- Opportunity for a preconference direct mailing to registered attendees (no e-mail)
- Recognition in the online, print and mobile app agenda (for sponsored conference functions)
- Logo and directory listing in the print conference program
- One full complimentary registration for attendance to all sessions and functions
- Signage at sponsored functions
Contact the EDUCAUSE Corporate Relations Team for more information about all of the sponsorship opportunities available during the 2017 Security Professionals Conference.