This page contains logistical information for corporate displays, presentations, and sponsorships at the Security Professionals Conference.
This is a table display set in a high-traffic area where refreshments breaks and the Tuesday reception occur. There will be 16 corporate displays.
Monday, 05/01/17, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m.
Colorado Ballroom Foyer, Lower Level 2
- The table display setup is typically quick (one hour max, so prompt 9:00 a.m. setup is not necessary) and should take place while attendees are in preconference seminars.
- Tables are assigned on-site and will be identified by company name.
- Standard items provided for your set include: 6ft skirted table, basic electricity, and wireless access.
- You may bring a small pull-up banner, collateral, and technology for your set as long as your items remain within the confines of your 6ft table. (no large back drops allowed.)
- Valuable equipment, including a laptop, should be locked or removed if leaving the area after setting up.
(italicized functions take place in the display area, providing the most traffic)
Monday, 05/01/17, Display Hours: 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
10:00–10:30 a.m. refreshment break for preconference seminar participants and corporate displays
2:30–3:00 p.m. refreshment break for preconference seminar participants and corporate displays
Tuesday, 05/02/17, Display Hours: 10:15 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
10:15–11:00 a.m. refreshment break and corporate displays
2:30–3:15 p.m. refreshment break and corporate displays
5:30–6:30 p.m. reception
Tuesday, 05/02/17, 6:45–7:45 p.m.
Rules and Regulations
As a courtesy to other participants and attendees and in an effort to create a positive experience for everyone, on-site representatives should adhere to the following rules/regulations.
- The corporate display is a table display, not an exhibit booth; floor displays (pop up and back wall displays) are not allowed. Pull-up banners are allowed, but must be set behind the table and cannot exceed the length of the table.
- The space for your corporate display is not defined with pipe and drape; please respect your neighbor's space by staying within the confines of your 6ft table.
- Empty boxes should be stored out of sight.
- Material distribution is limited to your corporate display area.
- Staff your table during the scheduled refreshment breaks when attendees will be viewing corporate displays. Displays should be staffed by a maximum of two people. Too many people are intimidating to attendees and don't fit well within the confines of the space.
Industry and Campus Solutions Presentation
This presentation is given in collaboration with a current higher education client during a conference session. Articulate the issue, discuss the opportunity, and highlight how your implemented solution addressed the institution's need. These sessions take place concurrently on Tuesday, May 2 from 3:15-4:15 p.m.
Please review the Presenter Resources page for information on Room Set, AV and Technology, and uploading your session resources to share your presentation materials.
The EDUCAUSE Presenter Concierge service is an online resource to help design and deliver an effective presentation to ensure you use your speaking opportunity to the fullest extent possible. If you have any questions or need assistance contact the Presenter Concierge at PDconcierge@educause.edu.
Additional Information: Badges, Hotel and Travel, Shipping, Attendee List, Contacts
Anyone speaking, attending, or staffing the event must register for a badge.
Each type of participation includes one complimentary full-conference registration. Registration instructions with a discount code were sent by email.
Additional badges may be purchased at a discount (25% off early-bird member rate) using the discount codes provided by e-mail.
Hotel & Travel
Information for hotel accommodations, as well as parking, air and ground transportation, and general area information, can be found on the Hotel & Travel page. The hotel cutoff date is April 3, 2017.
If you need to ship items for your participation, you may make arrangements with The UPS Store located at the conference hotel, Denver Marriott City Center.
Denver Marriott City Center
Attn: Company name and name of on-site rep signing for the shipment
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
EDUCAUSE is not responsible for coordinating, accepting, handling, and delivery of your shipment or any fees incurred. You and/or your on-site representative(s) are responsible for picking up shipped items and coordinating the return shipment.
Preconference Attendee List
There are two types of attendee lists available for the Security Professionals Conference: complimentary attendee address list for a one-time direct mail piece and registration lists for planning purposes only.
Registration (Participant) List
EDUCAUSE does not provide a pre or post-event attendee list; however, anyone registered for the event may access the registration list using their e-mail and registration confirmation number.
Note: Registration list only includes attendees that opt-in to sharing their information.
EDUCAUSE prohibits the following use of the registration list: data may not be harvested, sold to others, incorporated into any type of database, used to generate mailing lists, or employed for any promotional purpose, especially mass e-mail or telephone solicitation. The registration list should not be used as a pre or post-conference lead sheet.
You may request one complimentary set of attendee addresses to promote corporate presence at the event via direct mail, by sending a request and promotional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved, the list of attendee addresses will be provided in an Excel spreadsheet; it is your responsibility to produce and mail the piece. We recommend requesting the attendee list sometime after the early bird registration deadline of April 3, 2017.
Logistics: Danielle Bailey, 720-406-6768, email@example.com
Sales: Carolyn Colman, 303-939-0326, firstname.lastname@example.org