What is a braindate?
You are joining Security Professionals Conference Online in order to better address the current challenges facing your institution. One of the best ways to do so is to connect with the right professional peers and corporate partners and have meaningful conversations about topics that are relevant to you.
How do you spark those meaningful conversations? It all starts with a braindate.
Virtual braindates are one-on-one or small group knowledge-sharing conversations that you book with other conference participants using the Braindate platform. They're the best way to meet with, learn from, and have useful discussions with new people during the conference—all virtually.
All braindates will be held on June 3 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Here are some steps showing how it works:
1. Create your own topics so that others can invite you on a braindate!
2. Explore the topic market and pick something you want to learn, 1:1 or in a group.
3. Join group braindates or propose times to meet for one-on-one braindates.
4. Meet your peers on the platform. You can join video up to 5 minutes before it starts.
Five reasons to Braindate at the Security Professionals Conference Online:
- Connect with others based on shared interests
- Engage in relevant conversations about issues that are on your mind
- Use braindates to get specific about what you want and need to learn
- Gather diverse perspectives from your peers in the form of group braindates
- Use the opportunity to troubleshoot a problem or challenge you're facing at your institution with other participants