Promote Your Session Before the Conference
Thank you for participating as a presenter at the NERCOMP Annual Conference! You act as a key influencer when you spread the word about the meeting with your networks and invite more voices into the discussion.
Share on Social Media
Share the post below to spread the word that you are presenting!
I am thrilled to present at #NERCOMP20! Join me in Providence, RI, March 23–25, and be sure to check out my session. Learn more at https://events.educause.edu/nercomp-annual-conference/2020
Share by Email
Use this sample message to send an email to your colleagues.
Dear (insert your colleague's name),
I am thrilled to share that this year's NERCOMP Annual Conference will take place in Providence, Rhode Island, March 23–25 and I'm presenting. The conference offers not only a deep program of innovative ideas and insights but also a perfect place for higher ed IT professionals, faculty, librarians, and peers to connect and share experiences. I hope you will join me and spread the word by encouraging your professional colleagues and friends to register.
Registration for the event is open. Join me at the 2020 NERCOMP Annual Conference.
(insert your name)
Update Your Email Signature
Use your daily emails to promote your session.
NERCOMP Annual Conference Presenter
I am presenting at the 2020 NERCOMP Annual Conference! Check out my session and join me in Providence, RI, March 23–25.
Promote Your Session During the Conference
Presenting at the NERCOMP Annual Conference is a big deal! We encourage you to promote it on your social media networks.
- Include the hashtag #NERCOMP20 in your social media posts and session slides/materials.
- Provide your Twitter handle so attendees can connect after the session, and check Twitter after your session for additional questions/discussions.
- Tweet an hour before your session starts to create excitement.
- Make your slides available to the public—provide them to EDUCAUSE for sharing.
- Tweet your slides when they are available.
5 Tips for a 5-Star Presentation
- Upload your slide decks and session materials before your session starts.
- Remember to use the microphones provided.
- Use the NERCOMP Annual Conference PowerPoint template.
- Bring your own computer equipped with a standard HDMI output.
- Remember to test your equipment, practice, and make final adjustments before your session begins.
For more information on presenting at the NERCOMP Annual Conference, visit the Presenter Resources page.