There are three types of attendee lists available for the Cybersecurity and Privacy Professionals Conference 2021.
Registration Attendee List (cannot be used for promotional purposes)
- This list consists of attendees that opt-in during their registration process to share their information with other meeting attendees.
- Anyone registered for the meeting has access to the registration (participant) list using their registration email and confirmation number.
- Registration lists are provided as a service for attendees to network with their peers.
Data may not be harvested, sold to others, incorporated into any type of database, used to generate mailing lists, or employed for any promotional purpose, especially mass email and telephone solicitation. EDUCAUSE prohibits the registration list to be used as a pre or post-conference lead sheet. Abuse of this list will result in prevention of further event involvement. View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information or to report unauthorized solicitations.
- Complimentary Opted-In Attendee Email Address List (for a one-time email promotion)
- This list consists of attendees that opt-in during their registration process to receive a promotional mail piece from corporate participants.
- This list is not automatically provided, therefore, must be requested by the corporate contact.
To request this list:
Step 1: Send your proposed promotional materials to [email protected] for approval. Two major things we look for during the approval process are: EDUCAUSE is all upper case, and the copy does not imply that EDUCAUSE endorses your company’s presence or its products and services.
Step 2: Once approved, it’s the corporation’s responsibility to produce and mail/email the promotional piece. The list of attendee addresses may be requested at any time, but will only be provided once in an Excel spreadsheet. We recommend waiting to request the address list until after the end of early-bird registration [after May 11]. This list can only be used one-time and is not permitted to be loaded into any database for future use.
- Complimentary Opted-In Session Attendee List (included with live and simulive presentation packages only; provided post-event)
- This list consists of attendees that opt-in during their registration process to be shared with session presenters.
- This list will be provided post-event. Please allow time for proper preparations of the list.
- This list is not a one-time use list and may be used and loaded into your company database as you see fit.