Experience the Excitement
EDUCAUSE Supports Emerging Edtech
EDUCAUSE is committed to supporting the emerging edtech community with unique ways to get exposure with the higher education community. As part of our Start-Up Alley (SUA) program, each year we offer emerging edtech companies the opportunity to highlight their service or solution at our Annual Conference.
Start-Up Alley is the perfect place to access influencers, develop relationships, receive targeted feedback, and build awareness for your emerging company with potential customers. If you have a solution that addresses the core issues in higher education (access, student success, retention, cost, etc.), our Start-Up Alley program provides a powerful way for you to engage with higher education decision makers.
New this year—Start-Up Alley Graduates! Previous Start-Up Alley participants are invited back to EDUCAUSE 2017 to engage more deeply with conference participants through Start-Up Alley Graduates. You will receive the benefits below plus a larger, more enhanced booth space. To participate in this experience, previous Start-Up Alley participants can email our Corporate Team.
What's In It for You?
Start-Up Alley participants receive:
- Exposure to thousands of participants, including 1,700 institutions and organizations.
- Unique display space in the Start-Up Alley section of the EDUCAUSE exhibit floor among over 275 other companies.
- Opportunity to participate in the Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition. Participants will be selected from among approved Start-Up Alley participants.
- Complimentary exhibitor passes and an invitation to an emerging-company mixer.
- In addition to the benefits above, Start-Up Alley Graduates receive a larger, more enhanced booth space.
Start-Up Alley pricing:
- Members: $1,000
- Nonmembers: $1,600
Includes a booth, electricity, wireless access, two exhibitor registrations, and a directory listing.
EDUCAUSE members receive discounted pricing on all of our events, sponsorships, exhibits, and more—including Start-Up Alley and Start-Up Alley Graduates. Learn more about the benefits of membership.
Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition
A number of Start-Up Alley companies will be selected to compete in the Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition during the Annual Conference. Each will deliver a seven-minute pitch presentation focused on their innovative solutions and business models in front of a panel of judges, comprised of business thought leaders and entrepreneurs. How's your pitch?
Past Start-Up Alley Participants
See who participated last year and view the Under the Ed Radar pitch sessions from 10 of our SUA participants.
- Cidi Labs
- Cirrus Identity (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- Constituo Software
- Crafted Education (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- DigiExam Solutions
- Education Technology Associates (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- Hypothes.is (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- ilos (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- Intellectus Statistics
- IntelliBoard (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- Lea(R)n (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- Metis Labs
- Potential.ly (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- Pragya Systems (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- QuinSoft Corporation
- Real Time Cases
- Strategic Planning Online
- StudyTree (Recorded Presentation - Oct 2016)
- University Beyond