This year's ELI Annual Meeting has employed two dynamic mobile apps to maximize your experience. The first provides access to the latest schedule, presenter, and logistical information, and the second invites you to network and participate in an exciting scavenger hunt competition for individual prizes!
>> To Access Meeting Information & Details
Download the "EDUCAUSE Conferences & Events" app for easy access to view the daily agenda, create your own itinerary, explore venue maps, and complete session/presenter evaluations.
To download and "login" into the app:
- Download the meeting app for your device.
- Sign in to the mobile app (Using ANY e-mail address to sign in, you'll be asked to verify access to the mobile app through a confirmation e-mail sent to the address you provide. Note: You'll be asked to do this once for each device you plan to use and should use the same address for syncing purposes.)
- Verify your access by clicking on the link in the e-mail you'll receive, you'll be authorized and ready to go!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you've made changes to your itinerary and want to sync multiple devices, click on the settings button in the welcome tab and then the circle refresh icon on each device you want to sync.
>> To Play for Prizes & Join the Scavenger Hunt
Download the "GooseChase" app to experiment with colleagues on how gamification supports learning and connects you with peers by competing in this digital scavenger hunt. All registered participants will receive an email invitation from Goosechase to join (check your spam folders, just in case!)
- Download the GooseChase App and set-up your free account (see instructions to the right).
- Join the ELI game called "ELI Annual Meeting 2017" and select "Join" and enter the password "ELI2017" The game is played on an individual, not team, basis.
NOTE: The game will open and become available on Sunday, February 12, 11:00 a.m. CT and will close on Wednesday, February 15, 10:00 a.m. CT.
- Complete Missions and gain points by posting evidence (in the form of video, text, or photo) as required by each mission. You'll receive the points right away, but all submissions are subject to review, so be aware that this means you can lose those points at any time if the evidence does not meet the criteria of the mission.
- Win the Prizes! The game will close on Wednesday, February 15, 10:00 a.m. CT. Annual meeting organizers will announce the final scores and the winners at the meeting’s closing session: Horizon Report 2017: Trends, Challenges, and Technology.
The top 7 scoring players will receive a $40 Amazon gift certificate and the top winner will receive an ELI2018 complimentary registration (valued at $500).
For more information, send a text to Jeannette Shaffer, 347-766-9787 or contact Veronica Diaz.