Are you a higher education senior manager, director, aspiring or current executive looking for career development?
Executive Career Coaching Sessions are complimentary, one-on-one career development meetings offered to higher education CIOs and CIO aspirants or senior professionals attending the conference.
Coaching Sessions will be held online and in-person in Philadelphia.
In-Person Coaching Sessions
In-person Career Coaching sessions will be offered on October 25–28. Scheduled sessions will be held in the following locations:
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Meeting Rooms 308, 309, or 310
All appointment times are booked.
Meet Your In-Person Executive Coaches
Mary Beth Baker, Phil Goldstein, and Dianna Sadlouskos of Next Generation Executive Search will meet with you face-to-face to discuss your questions and provide candid professional feedback.
Each 20-minute in-person session is confidential, by appointment only, and will include:
- Confidential and candid review of your resume and career portfolio materials
- Advice on how to best tell your professional story to executive recruiters and hiring institutions
- After signing up, Next Generation will send you an email confirmation with appointment details.
- Sessions are offered first to individuals who have not met with a Next Generation consultant in prior years.
- After you sign up, a career coach from Next Generation Executive Search will contact you to set goals for your session and request that you email a recent version of your resume.
- Questions? Contact Mary Beth Baker of Next Generation Executive Search.
Coaching provided by
Online Coaching Sessions
Online career coaching sessions will be held after the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference on
November 2–4 and
All appointment times are booked.
Meet Your Virtual Executive Coaches
Alan Klein, Ivy Planning Group
Monday, November 8 | 9 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ETFull
Wednesday, November 10 | 2:00–4:00 p.m. ETFull
Erick Mitchell, Ivy Planning Group
Tuesday, November 2 | 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. ETFull
Wednesday, November 3 | 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. ETFull
Valerie Jones, Ivy Planning Group
Thursday, November 4 | 2:00–4:00 p.m. ETFull
Tuesday, November 9 | 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. ETFull
Charlotte Harris, Koya Partners
Wednesday, November 10 | 12:00–5:00 p.m. ETFull
Tom Phillips, Koya Partners
Thursday, November 4 | 12:00–5:00 p.m. ETFull
Craig Smith, Opus Partners
Tuesday, November 2 | 2:00–4:00 p.m. ETFull
Thursday, November 4 | 1:00–3:00 p.m. ETFull
Tuesday, November 9 | 3:00–5:00 p.m. ETFull
Wednesday, November 10 | 1:00–3:00 p.m. ETFull
Katie Dean, Opus Partners
Wednesday, November 3 | 3:00–5:00 p.m. ETFull
Thursday, November 4 | 3:00–5:00 p.m. ETFull
Tuesday, November 9 | 1:00–3:00 p.m. ETFull
Wednesday, November 10 | 3:00–5:00 p.m. ETFull
Each 20-30 minute virtual session is confidential, by appointment only and can be focused on one of these topics:
- Breaking into IT Leadership
- Career Progression
- Interview Preparation
- Marketing Your Brand
- Resume Review
- If you wish to meet with a specific coach, you’ll need to pick a time range on the application that matches their availability.
- After signing up, your virtual coach will email you your appointment day/time and a link to their virtual meeting room.
- Sessions are offered first to individuals attending the virtual annual conference.
- Those scheduled for an in-person coaching session at the annual conference are not eligible for a virtual coaching session.