We are currently managing a waitlist for exhibiting at this year's conference. To add your company to the waitlist for booth space, please email our Corporate Team. As booth space becomes available, those on the waitlist will be notified.
- Initially, booths were offered to 2020 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference exhibitors based on cumulative participation.
- Next, current EDUCAUSE members are offered an opportunity to secure booth space.
- After members are offered booths, we extend offers to those on the waitlist in the order in which requests are received.
- Finally, if booths are still available, they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: Members receive priority over nonmembers for booth selection and waitlist position. Learn more about EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
Booth space size begins at 10' x 10' and is available in larger increments of 10'. Booth pricing per 10' x 10' space:
- $5,100 member rate*
- $8,500 nonmember rate
|Booth Size||Member Rate*||Non-
|Booth Size||Member Rate*||Non-
|10' × 10'||$5,100||$8,500||20' × 30'||$30,600||NA|
|10' × 20'||$10,200||$17,000||20' × 40'||$40,800||NA|
|10' × 30'||$15,300||NA||30' × 30'||$45,900||NA|
|20' × 20'||$20,400||NA||30' × 40'||$61,200||NA|
*Member pricing assumes company is a member at the time of booth selection and at the onset of EDUCAUSE 2021. The EDUCAUSE membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. If membership dues are not paid prior to EDUCAUSE 2021, the difference between the member and nonmember rate must be paid by the exhibitor, prior to setup at the conference. Dues for the current and next membership period as well as benefits can be found at EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership.
- 7" × 44" identification sign with company and booth number (inline booths only)
- Pipe railing, 8'-high curtain back wall, and 3'-high curtain side rails (inline booths only)
- Five exhibitor registrations per 10' × 10' booth space for access to the exhibit hall and refreshment breaks held in the exhibit area**
- Standard listing in the exhibitor directory
- Access to one complimentary attendee address list for sending an approved direct-mail piece (no email)
**The complimentary exhibitor registrations must be processed in advance. A fee will apply to on-site registrations.
Booths Do NOT Include
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials
- All services and items for the booth, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc.
- Complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall—all internet needs must be ordered
- Full-conference registrations for access to educational sessions, keynote speakers, and attendee lunch hosted in the exhibit hall
Exhibitor may cancel this contract at any time. Exhibitor understands and agrees that EDUCAUSE will incur damages from the Exhibitor's cancellation or downsizing. In order for cancellation to be effective, EDUCAUSE must be notified in writing. Cancellation fees will be based on the date that EDUCAUSE receives written notice.
Exhibitor agrees to the following refund schedule for 2021:
- On or before January 31, 2021: 100% refund
- February 1–28: 50% refund
- March 1–31: 40% refund
- April 1–30: 30% refund
- May 1–31: 20% refund
- On or after June 1: No refund
Housing and Attendee List Advisories
Maritz Global Events is the only official housing bureau for the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference—housing will open along with registration in June. EDUCAUSE does not sell or permit the selling of attendee lists.
Third-party housing and marketing agencies unaffiliated with EDUCAUSE may contact you as an exhibitor. View Event Housing and Attendee List Advisories for more information regarding housing and registration poachers or to report unauthorized solicitations.
A full list of official show vendors will be available in the Corporate Resource Center in July.