The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference is a prime opportunity to showcase your thought leadership and make connections with leaders and professionals across higher education. Opportunities to do so at this year’s event include:
This year, everyone interested in presenting at the 2021 event were required to go through the call for proposals process in Spring 2021. If you submitted a presentation proposal, thank you. If your proposal is accepted, you will receive a notification from EDUCAUSE in late July with next steps for confirming your presentation and participation, and a fee will apply. From there, your presentation will be slotted into the EDUCAUSE 2021 Agenda for either the in-person and/or online experience.
Pricing is based on the delivery format of a session type. Face-to-face registrants will have access to both the online and face-to-face sessions.
|Online Live | 45-minute Sessions||$7,900 member
|Online Simulive | 20-minute Sessions||$6,500 member
* Other session types/pricing apply.
Private Meeting Suites (In the Exhibit Hall) Sold
We've made it easy for you to meet with clients throughout the day at the in-person event. Meeting suites are private spaces reserved for your company only, where you can have more personal conversations with your current or potential customers.
Meetings suites will be located on the exhibit hall show floor and will be open during exhibit hall hours.
Please note: You must be an exhibiting company to secure a meeting suite and attendees are not allowed in the exhibit hall outside of show posted hours.
All suites include:
- 13' x 13' x 8' hard-wall room with lockable door (suites must remain 13' x 13' x 8')
- Standard carpet
- Identification sign with company name
- Basic electricity
(Ceiling not included.)
Additional in-suite opportunities (at company's cost):
- Order furniture and brand your suite (arranged through Freeman)
- Serve food and beverage in your suite (arranged through Aramark) Note: Food and beverage are allowed in your private meeting suite only; neither are allowed within exhibit booths
- Audiovisual (arranged through Freeman AV)
- Internet (arranged through the convention center)
|Private Meeting Suite in the Exhibit Hall||$6,500|
Ancillary Meeting Space
By reserving ancillary meeting space, you can host community or customer-focused meetings in conjunction with the in-person conference.
Please note: You must be an exhibiting company to secure ancillary meeting space.
- Business meetings for boards or clients
- Working meetings for committees, focus groups, user groups, or consortia
- Internal meetings for personnel, organization staff, or teams
- Social events to include receptions or dinners