Sponsoring an opportunity at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference is a great way to gain brand awareness with higher education technology leaders who are seeking your services and solutions. Opportunities to do so at this year’s event include:
All sponsorships come with the following benefits in addition to sponsorship-specific benefits:
Company logo on the EDUCAUSE 2023 website
On-site signage with company logo (produced by EDUCAUSE)
Recognition in the general session walk-in slides
One complimentary full-conference registration
Want to help support your clients who may not have the resources to register for this year's event? Consider participating in our Corporate Give-Back opportunity.
As a general session sponsor, your company will receive maximum brand exposure and be recognized as a key supporter of EDUCAUSE.
- Your company logo under the general session speaker’s photo on the EDUCAUSE 2023 website
- Two front-row seats at the in-person general session—reserved for your employees (registration required/not included)
- Prominent recognition from the stage (your company logo will appear on large screens)
- Verbal acknowledgment and executive introduction during the general session
- An invitation for one executive to attend the VIP Recognition Reception
|Tuesday General Session
|Wednesday General Session
Dedicated to the 2024 EDUCAUSE Top 10—a signature EDUCAUSE product. Comes with several additional benefits beyond those noted above including recognition on the EDUCAUSE Top 10 web page and within email communications—and more. To secure this session, contact our corporate team.
|Thursday General Session
VIP Recognition Reception
Join EDUCAUSE executives, the board, program committee, 2023 award winners, and other special guests on Monday evening for the VIP Recognition Reception.
- Executive invitation for two representatives
- Recognition noted in the program portion of the reception
|VIP Recognition Reception
CIOs visit the CIO lounge to network, relax, refuel, watch streamed general sessions, and informally meet and chat.
This exclusive sponsorship puts your company brand front and center with key decision makers for the duration of the conference.
- Sponsor recognition in the web agenda
- Company logo on the CIO Experience web page
- An unstaffed sponsor station (includes a 6' table) for your marketing materials, company-provided free-standing banners, and other resources
Young Professionals Experience
Looking for ways to support young professionals in higher education technology?
Sponsor an experience for emerging leaders in the EDUCAUSE community. You'll gain brand recognition and support networking amongst the group, and can share your thought leadership. Have other ideas? Contact our corporate team to co-develop the experience!
This opportunity is not available in the Shopping Cart. Please contact us to learn more and to discuss pricing
Braindates are one-on-one or small-group knowledge-sharing conversations that you book with attendees using the Braindate platform. They're the best way to meet with, learn from, and have useful discussions with new people during the event.
- Sponsor recognition in EDUCAUSE marketing communications to thousands of potential and registered attendees and in the online agenda.
- Sponsor recognition in the Braindate platform in the following ways:
- Your logo on the splash page when participants first log into the platform*
- Logo recognition on the platform
- Your logo and tagline in the marketplace; high position in the market, linking to your Braindate topics (top positioning for primary sponsor)*
- Recognition on the web page created specifically for Braindates
- Branding recognition in the on-site Braindate lounge
- Option to provide a give-away item(s) for additional branding (sponsor-provided)
|All benefits noted above.
All benefits noted above, except those marked with an asterisk.
This option includes secondary placement in the braindate marketplace within the platform.
Exhibit Hall Sponsorships
Distribute materials and gain brand recognition among attendees in several grab-and-go areas. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Tuesday Refreshment Breaks: $9,000 Sold
Wednesday Refreshment Breaks: $9,000 Sold
|Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall (for exhibiting companies only)
Sponsoring this heavily promoted and popular Tuesday event makes your company stand out in the hall. Attendees must visit sponsor booths and scan their name badge to be entered into a drawing to win a prize (provided by EDUCAUSE).
Campus posters will be displayed in the exhibit hall, where attendees can have one-on-one discussions with frontline campus innovators and staff members.
Develop an engaging and inspiring experience that drives traffic to the exhibit hall. For instance, you can create a display that covers a critical topic in higher ed like DEI or climate change.
Have other ideas or initiatives that your company is passionate about? Contact us to co-develop an opportunity.
(Fee is for sponsorship only; additional fees apply)
Sponsors will design, produce, and ship tote bags. Tote bags must be reviewed and approved by EDUCAUSE.
Sponsors will design, produce, and ship notepads. Notepads must be reviewed and approved by EDUCAUSE.
|Early Morning Coffee Stations (3 Days; in foyer areas)
(Fee is for sponsorship only; additional fees apply)
Sponsors will design, produce, and ship branded items. Items must be reviewed and approved by EDUCAUSE.
|Shuttles | Four Routes
Make a positive impact on the higher education thought leaders of tomorrow by contributing to the EDUCAUSE Scholarship Program.
EDUCAUSE Scholarships are an extension of our commitment to those who lead, manage, and use technology to shape strategic decisions at every level within higher education.
Awards are made on an annual basis and preference is given to underserved individuals at financially challenged institutions. Scholars receive a complimentary registration to EDUCAUSE 2023 and are selected by EDUCAUSE.
- Recognition in scholarship-related email announcements and your logo on the web page