Are you a higher education senior manager, director, aspiring or current executive looking for career advancement at a higher education institution or system?
Executive Career Coaching Sessions are complimentary, one-on-one career development meetings offered to higher education executive or senior professionals attending the conference who wish to grow their career at a higher education institution or system.
Coaching Sessions are offered during the in-person conference in Chicago, IL and online during the virtual conference.
In-Person Coaching Sessions
In-person Career Coaching sessions will be offered on October 10–11, 2023. Scheduled sessions will be held in the conference center.
Each 20-minute in-person session is confidential, by appointment only, and will include:
- Confidential and candid review of your resume and career portfolio materials
- Advice on how to best tell your professional story to executive recruiters and hiring institutions
- Appointment scheduling is through the Calendly link, which participants receive after completing the coaching request form.
- Completion of the request form does not guarantee a coaching appointment as appointments are first come, first serve.
- We prefer those who have not taken advantage of executive coaching to sign up.
All in-person career coaching sessions are now full. Join the waitlist and you’ll be notified if a spot becomes available.
Meet Your Next Generation Coaches
Additional coaching provided by:
David Bruce (Gartner)
Online Coaching Sessions
Online career coaching sessions will be held during the virtual EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, October 18–19, 2023.
Each 20 minute virtual session is confidential, by appointment only, and can be focused on one of these topics:
- Breaking into IT Leadership
- Career Progression
- Interview Preparation
- Marketing Your Brand
- Resume Review
- Instructions and appointment scheduling is through the Hublio platform (only available to those attending the virtual annual conference).
- Those scheduled for an in-person coaching session at the annual conference are not eligible for a virtual coaching session.
Meet Your Virtual Executive Coaches
Charlotte Harris (Korn Ferry)
Katie Dean (Opus Partners)
Mark Askren (MOR Associates)