The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference is the best place to schedule time with your customers to discuss your products and services, gather feedback about your offerings, and strategize how you can help them now and in the future.
To support your clients who may not have the resources to register for this year's event, and help ensure your customers are at #EDU21, we're continuing the Corporate Give-Back opportunity.
Corporate Give-Back Registration Bundles
Your organization can purchase a package of 5, 10, or 15 full conference registrations to share with your institutional clientele.
Here's how it works.
- Pricing: You can purchase registration bundles at either the advanced registration rate (ends September 30) or regular registration rate (any time after September 30). View Annual Conference Registration for rates and additional details. To purchase a bundle, visit our Shopping Cart.
- Promo Codes: After you've confirmed your purchase, you will receive an email from EDUCAUSE staff with your unique promotional code to distribute to your institutional clientele. Only those from a .edu domain holding institution will be eligible to redeem this offering (please do not invite/share your promotional code with internal corporate staff). When inviting your customers, please:
- Include your promo code and the link to Annual Conference Registration in your message, so invitees can register themselves as an attendee.
- Ask your invitees to enter the provided promo code at the beginning of their registration. This will $0 their full conference, in-person registration fee, allowing them access to both the in-person and online event. If you experience any technical issues, please contact Maritz Global Events (formerly Experient) at 864-641-6856.
- Your invitees may redeem your promotional code during their event registration any time. (Please be sure to use them all, as they are non-refundable.)
- Current Attendees: This opportunity is open for those who are not currently registered for this year's event. If you happen to invite a customer who is already registered, simply ask them to bring a teammate!
The higher ed IT community is seeking your solutions, and with your help, they can meet you where you are—this year's event! If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact our Corporate Team.
If you're ready to purchase a bundle, visit our Shopping Cart.
You can also make a positive impact on the higher education thought leaders of tomorrow by contributing to the EDUCAUSE Scholarship Program.